Blaise Fredella C.P.A. is a founding partner of the Firm and has extensive experience in finance, attestation and review services of private businesses. Blaise Fredella is an expert on maximizing shareholder value, ownership transition, stockholder disputes, stockholder agreements and Employee Pension Plans. He has developed financial analysis expertise to evaluate the financial strengths and weaknesses of a company and established strategies to maximize the value of the business, developing incentive programs and monitoring business operations to achieve this goal.
His other consulting services include such projects as job costing, financial reporting systems, cash flow projects, management of business in his capacity as an executor or Trustee and real estate management.
Blaise Fredella has over forty years of experience in all areas of individual and corporate income tax preparation and planning. Blaise, has specialized in corporation taxes and planning for a variety of companies and has consulted on numerous areas of income and estate tax planning for high net worth individuals. He has experience handling employee benefit plans, limited liability companies, and multi-state taxation.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Baruch College – The City University of New York
- Certified Public Accountant in the State of New York
- American Institute of Certified Public Accounts
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants, Westchester Chapter.
- Chairman Finance Council of St. Pius x Church, Scarsdale N.Y.
Positions and Experiences:
- Partner in charge of Technology